What is the statutory reporting of submission required for a terminated employee?

You must file one copy of IR56F one month before the date of termination of their employment. Or, file one copy of IR56G in the case of an employee leaving Hong Kong with no plans to return. For further details, please refer to the Inland Revenue Department.