Come join us for another HR Tech Clinic on 13 June, Wednesday!
CEO Gordon Ng will show you the basics of HR housekeeping and give you valuable tips to using the Profiles, Payroll, and Leave apps easily. You’ll learn how to:
- onboard employees
- run payroll
- calculate MPF and tax contributions
- apply for, review, and manage your company’s leave
customise leave settings
For those familiar with the platform, we’ll be explaining our newest features and answering your questions. Feel free to come on down with your laptops if you require some troubleshooting!
Community Speaker Cindy Chui from FastLane HR will then talk about individual tax deductions and allowances, while David Rosa from Neat will talk about streamlining your finance operations and expense management.
DATE AND TIME
Wed 13 June 2018
3:00 PM – 5:00 PM HKT
Paperclip Startup Campus
3/F Nam Wo Hong Building, 148 Wing Lok Street, Sheung Wan
Click the registration link to join us! https://www.eventbrite.sg/e/talenox-hr-tech-clinic-hk-hr-housekeeping-tickets-46643411700#tickets
- 3pm: Registration and networking
- 3:10pm: Talenox updates + live demo of the platform
- 3:55pm: Short break
- 4:00pm: [Community Speaker] Cindy Chui – Fastlane HR ‘Individual tax deductions and allowances’
- 4:30pm: [Community Speaker] David Rosa – Neat ‘Streamline your finance operations and expense management’
- 5:00pm: Q&A + Networking
*Photos will be taken during the event. If you do not wish to be included in the photos, please let us know beforehand.
** Your email address may be shared with the Community Speakers so they can send you updates on their services. If you wish to opt out of this, please let us know by emailing us: firstname.lastname@example.org